Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR)
and request for consent for the processing of personal data collected from the data subject.
This information is provided to inform you of how we process your personal data.
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer ("DPO")
3. Purpose and legal basis of processing
4. Recipients of personal data
5. Data retention period
6. Your rights
7. Communication and provision of data
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
Margherita De Donatis is the Data Controller of the company Venere srl, registered office in Pescara at Viale Regina Elena 219, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer ("DPO")
Antonio Deluca is the designated DPO who will be your point of contact and can be reached at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) provision of services requested by you;
b) direct and indirect marketing and market research;
The processing referred to in point a) is strictly necessary for us to provide the services requested by you, while
point b) requires you to
trattamenti di cui alla lettera b) richiedono il Suo consenso espresso mediante l’apposizione di specifici
Venere srl only collect and use relevant data, limited to what is necessary in order to carry out direct and indirect marketing activities (such as studies, research, market statistics, sending advertising and information, carrying out direct sales or placement of products or services, sending commercial information, and making interactive commercial communications).
Note that we will not be able to carry out the above listed marketing activities unless you give your specific consent to process your personal data.
- Recipients of personal data within the stated purposes. Your data may be disclosed to:
1) companies that provide business consulting services;
2) companies and professional operators that provide electronic data processing and consulting services for software and information technology as well as the management of information services related to the above;
3) companies and professional bodies used for statistical surveys and/or market research and/or customer satisfaction surveys;
4) professional advertising, marketing and mailing agencies in Italy, always in relation to business initiatives
related to the sector mentioned above.
In nos. 1) to 4) above only categories of recipients are provided as they are subject to frequent changes. You can request the updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller through the contact channels given at the start of this page (pt.1).
- Period of data retention.
Your personal data will only be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfill the specific processing purposes you have consented to:
- for pt. 3 a) provision of services: this is for the time necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations and not more than 10 years from the moment your data was collected, and for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations not more than the terms fixed by law;
- for pt. 3 b) direct and indirect marketing and market research purposes: this is for 12 (twelve) months from the moment you gave your consent to the personal data processing;
- Your rights
You may, at any time, exercise the rights set out below.
a. Access to your personal data: you can obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, access to the following information: the purposes, categories of data, the recipients, the storage period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, or to object to processing, and the existence of an automated decision process;
b. Request for rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing concerning your data; "restriction" means marking your stored data in a way that will limit future processing of it;
c. Object to processing: you can object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data to perform a task carried out in the public interest or that furthers a legitimate interest of the Controller;
d. Data transferal: where automated processing is carried out on the basis of consent or in performance of a contract, you can receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; in this case, the data will be provided to you by the Controller in .xml, or similar format;
e. Revocation of consent to processing for the purposes of marketing, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; should you exercise this right you shall in no way affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to the revocation;
f. Should you wish to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR this should be done through the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, place of work or the place where your rights have been infringed; in Italy this is the Data Protection Authority, and you can contact them using the details provided on their website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
Your rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller through the contact channels given at the start of this page (pt.1).
We endeavour to process any requests exercising your rights without undue delay and within one month of the request; only where the case is of particular complexity or there are a high number of requests may this period be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
- Communication and provision of data
The provision of your data is essential when it is necessary in order to provide you with the requested service.
Therefore, refusal to provide data may result in our failure to provide the service, insofar as such data are necessary for such purposes.